Edify’s Board of Directors oversees the long-term growth of Edify and its companies. The Board supports their ambitions and ensures their longevity. To do so, it draws on the diverse backgrounds of the Board members and on their extensive managerial experience. With their international profiles, most come from companies, often family-owned, in the manufacturing and financial sectors.
Left to right:
- FRÉDÉRIC GENET, former CEO of Société Générale Bank & Trust Luxembourg.
- WILFRID LE NAOUR, Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors of Edify, previously CEO of Somfy.
- PAUL GEORGES DESPATURE, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Edify. Previously Chairman of the Management Board of Somfy and Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Damartex.
- AGNÈS LARUELLE, member of the Executive Committee of MDO Management Company in Luxembourg.
- VICTOR DESPATURE, member of the Supervisory Board of Somfy and Chairman of the MCSA group.
- RUDOLF D. GRAF, Chairman of the Board of Directors of AFG Arbonia.
The Board of Directors’ work is prepared by Edify’s General Secretary, INGRID MOTCH.